The current membership rate is £50 payable by direct debit. There is an additional one off joining fee of £50 for new member applications. For members under the age of 30 the fee is only £15
Membership is open to:
- Medical practitioners in psychiatry, neurology and related clinical neurosciences (e.g neurophysiology, neurosurgery, neuroradiology, neuropathology, neuropsychopharmacology)
- Postgraduate psychologists working in clinical or experimental fields related to psychiatry or neurology
postgraduate laboratory workers in the neurosciences
- Overseas members – Overseas Members would be expected to be medical practitioners, postgraduate psychologists or basic scientists working in clinical or experimental fields relevant to neuropsychiatry as is the case for ordinary members. In addition, the overseas members may be persons of British nationality who have left the U.K. to work abroad or others with significant past or present association with British neuropsychiatry, or who have made a significant contribution to neuropsychiatry internationally
Anyone wishing to become a member should send:
- An application form (downloadable below)
- A brief CV (remember to include your date of birth if you are under 30) and
- A completed Direct Debit form (downloadable below)
to the address on the association form.
Please complete the following form to renew your membership. This form is for existing members to pay their membership fees. If you are wanting to join the BNPA, you will need to follow the instructions above.
Once you have submitted your details you will be redirected to PayPal. You can pay via PayPal even if you do not have a PayPal account. Learn more.