30th Annual Meeting
1st – 2nd March 2018
The 31st Annual General Meeting of the BNPA will take place at Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG on 1st and 2nd March 2018.
The themes of the meeting will include:
- sleep disruption in neuropsychiatric disorders
- stress and the brain
- social cognition
Confirmed Speakers and topics:
- Russell Foster science of sleep
- Kirstie Anderson sleep disorders – their diagnosis and management
- Simon Wessely the history of ‘shell shock’
- Boyd Ghosh social cognition in dementia
- Jeremy Schmahmann cerebellum in social and emotional cognition
- Robin Dunbar social cognition and society
- Michael Trimble The BNPA Medal lecture
- Iain McGilchrist The BNPA Guest speaker
Registration is now open.. Register online using the form below or download the registration form.
Abstracts are invited for poster presentations at the Annual General Meeting, you can submit here.
More information about the venue: